Communication from Dealerware is available in multiple languages. Set the customer's preferred language to ensure all documentation is received in their language of choice.
If your customer base speaks a variety of languages, you should consult with your legal team to determine whether your dealership's Agreement Terms should be configured in multiple languages.
How do I set the customer's preferred language?
You can set the customer's preferred language when creating their Customer Profile.
- Select Customers from the main navigation
- Select Create New Customer
- Scan the customer's driver's license or key in the info
- Select the Preferred Language field
- Select the preferred language
*Note that only languages offered by Dealerware will be available for selection.