The Dealerware Administrator creates employee accounts and assigns roles during the Dealerware implementation. Employee Roles can be updated by an Administrator or an Employee Role Manager at anytime.
Roles available include:
- Accounting - Allows user to manually change or refund customer credit cards in Dealerware Web.
- Admin - Allows user to access the Settings menu in Dealerware Web.
- Car Manager - For dealerships with sub-locations, allows user to move vehicles between sub-locations.
- Dispose Vehicles -
- DNR Manager - Allows user to flag customers as "Do not Rent".
- Employee Confirmer - Allows user to manually confirm employees.
- Employee Manager - Allows user to access the Employees section in the main menu.
- Employee Role Manager - Allows user to create employees and edit employee account settings.
- Operations Manager - Allows user to reset employee passwords.
- Service Advisor - Allow user to be assigned to contracts as a Service Advisor.
- View Reports - Allows user to access and view reports.
- View Vehicle Position During Contracts - Allows admin user to view vehicle position during contracts.