The vehicle utilization report is available for download from My.Dealerware.com. This report is available by calendar month. Please note that a month must be complete before it becomes an option in the date drop down menu.
Utilization in this report is defined as follows:
Utilization % = ((Days on Loan) / (Days in Date Range - Days Unavailable)) * 100
- Days on Loan: Any day the vehicle was on loan for greater than 30 minutes of the day
- Days in Date Range: The total number of calendar days in the range selected by the user
- Days Unavailable: Any day the vehicle was in an unavailable state for the entire day, where unavailable states include: decommission, disposed, hard hold, pdi, shuttle, maintenance, totaled pending insurance, days before "available on”, and days after "unavailable on”
To access the Utilization report, follow these steps:
- Log into My.Dealerware.com
- Navigate to the "Reports" section
- Click on "Vehicle Utilization"
- Select the Month and Year via the dropdown
- View or Download the data