Dealerware’s integration with the Toyota OneApp makes it easy for customers to book reservations and reserve vehicles by category from their personal devices, unlocking rental at the dealership, and fleet management optimization.
By creating a Vehicle Group in Dealerware and assigning program vehicles, OneApp obtains vehicle information and enables your Toyota customers to create reservations in the Toyota app based on vehicle class. Read the instructional manual here.
I’m an existing Dealerware customer, how do I enable OneApp?
- Review the communication sent by TMNA to understand what to expect and attend your 1-hour OneApp webinar.
- Configure Vehicle Groups in Dealerware during the Dealerware representative-guided OneApp webinar.
- Dealerware will notify TMNA once your Vehicle Group configuration is complete, enabling OneApp for your dealership.
I’m a new Dealerware customer, how do I enable OneApp?
- Connect with your TMNA representative to learn when OneApp webinars occur, then attend a webinar. If you’re familiar with OneApp, skip the webinar and begin Dealerware Implementation.
- Once a Dealerware Implementation Specialist contacts you, schedule your two-hour-long Zoom training sessions to walk through Dealerware settings and reservation and contracting flows, and configure Dealerware for OneApp.
- After completing Dealerware Implementation, Dealerware will notify TMNA to enable OneApp for your dealership.
How does the integration work?
OneApp and the Customer
- Using the Toyota app, the Toyota customer books their reservation by entering their full name and email address, then specifies Vehicle Category and pickup and drop-off date and time.
- After booking, the customer receives an email from Toyota containing a Reservation ID.
Dealerware and the Customer
The OneApp integration will not bring any changes to the Dealerware workflow you’re familiar with.
- On the scheduled pickup date, the customer arrives at the dealership and provides the dealership staff with their name and Reservation ID.
- The dealership staff locates the customer’s profile in Dealerware and adds their Driver’s License, payment method, and insurance info. Learn how in Dealerware Web & Mobile.
- The dealership staff locates the reservation. Learn how in Dealerware Web & Mobile
- The dealership staff assigns a vehicle based on the Vehicle Category chosen during the Toyota app booking flow. Learn how in Dealerware Web & Mobile.
- The dealership staff finalizes the contract by obtaining a signature from the customer. Learn how in Dealerware Web & Mobile.
- The customer receives a text message containing their signed Driver Agreement.
- On the scheduled drop-off date, the customer returns their vehicle. The dealership staff processes any charges and finishes the contract. Learn how in Dealerware Web & Mobile.
- The customer receives a text message containing their agreement and a receipt, and a “Thank You” email from Toyota.