The Event History log, under Vehicle Details in Dealerware Web, displays vehicle activity and vitals for vehicles enabled with Connected Car Services or vehice Telematics. The following events may surface in the vehicle's Event History log:?
- Started: A contract was started using Dealerware Mobile
- Finished: A contract was finished using Dealerware Mobile
- Manual Start: A contract was started using Dealerware Web
- Manual Finish: A contract was finished using Dealerware Web
- Data Request: The vehicle's status was updated to “staged” using Dealerware
- Ignition Off: The vehicle’s engine was powered off
- Device Removal: A Connected Car Device was removed from the vehicle
- Device Powered Off: A Connected Car Device device has gone into sleep mode (occurs 10 mins after an Ignition Off event)
- Vin Connected: A Connected Car Device was connected to the vehicle
- Health Check: If no other events occurred within 24 hours
For Toyota or Lexus dealerships; the vehicle's Event History log will display only Periodic Polling events every 1 minute. No other event types will surface.
To access the vehicle Event History
- Search and select the vehicle in Dealerware Web
- Select Event History from Vehicle Details