Dealerware Web makes it easy to add or delete a customer's payment method. First, locate the customer's profile, then update accordingly. Learn more below.
*The Admin permission is required to delete a payment method.
Locate a Customer Profile
- Login to my.dealerware.com
- Select Customers from the main menu
- Input name, phone number, email address, or driver's license # into the Search Customers field
- Select the profile to redirect to Customer Details
Add or Delete a Payment Method
- In Customer Details: Overview, navigate to the Payment Information section
- Select Add Payment
- To add a new payment method, input credit card details, and select Save Changes
- To delete a payment method, navigate to the Cards on File section, and select Delete Card
*If a payment method is linked to an open contract that's configured to charge for contract-related expenses or a finished contract with an unsettled balance, you must first complete the open contract or settle the unsettled balance before deleting the credit card.