Dealerware+ was designed to streamline and elevate your fleet management operations. Explore the latest features below.
Efficiently manage your fleet programs from the Dealerware Web Command Center, a centralized hub containing real-time, actionable data and alerts.
Fleet Map: The redesigned Fleet Map lets you view all vehicles within your fleet or only those on lot while providing vehicle details and customer information for any vehicle in the hands of
- Alerts: When an Admin has configured a Contract Length Cap in Settings > Location > Alerts and Notifications, the total number of vehicles approaching the contract length cap will appear in the Contracts card; select the card to redirect to the Contracts page to view a list of impacted vehicles. In addition, the total number of Unsettled Balances will appear on the Customers card; select the card to redirect to the Customers page to view a list of unsettled balances.
- View Metrics: Various metrics will be available to view based on your Dealerware permissions, to help you gauge the health of your fleet operations.
- Save Information: Quickly create a Customer Profile by navigating to the Customers card and selecting the Add button.
- Navigate via Shortcuts: Select Add from each card (excluding Customers) to shortcut to pages throughout Dealerware.
- Learn more
Rapidly create and manage vehicle Programs that meet your dealership’s needs and generate revenue by assigning vehicles to fleets with customized billing settings.
- Unique Billing Settings: Configure unique billing settings in Settings > Programs, like daily rates, custom fees, and taxes for each program, to ensure that vehicles within the program apply to specific use cases.
- VINs to Multiple Programs: In Vehicles, assign a single vehicle to one program, or across multiple programs to allow that vehicle to satisfy different use cases based on program billing settings.
- Rates by Model: In Settings > Programs, create a unique Daily Rate for each vehicle model within your fleet to enable a single Program that satisfies multiple use cases.
- Unsettled Balance Reporting: Easily manage outstanding balances incurred by customers or balances designated to other sources of business using the Unsettled Balance report
Multi-Agreements: In Settings > Driver Agreement, upload and leverage a custom Driver Agreement, in addition to a standard agreement provided by your dealer group or OEM, to ensure program-specific terms and conditions are assigned to customer contracts.
- Learn More
Drag & Drop Calendar
Streamline daily workflows by managing vehicle availability, reservations, and related tasks all from the Dealerware Web Calendar.
- Availability: View your dealership's daily, weekly, and monthly schedule to prepare for upcoming appointments and staffing.
- Contract & Task Management: Easily assign vehicles, create, start, and finish contracts, and manage tasks.
- Learn more.
Enhanced Security Suite
Reduce dealership risk with 30-day credit card holds (within an efficient, PCI-compliant workflow) and customer ID verification.
- 30-Day Holds: Our merchant categorization allows the Dealerware platform to authorize credit card holds of up to 30 days, to increase cost recovery and revenue generation.
- PCI Compliance: Our compliance ensures that the data we collect is stored securely, protecting staff members and dealership customers.
- ID Verification: This ensures that each customer's ID is validated to help your staff protect its assets.
Increase dealership efficiency and delight your customers by allowing them to self-credential wherever they are, prior to arrival.
- Customer Self-Credentialing: Allow your customers to credential themselves before arriving to the dealership, all from their personal devices.
- Mobile & Web Functionality: Send a link from the Dealerware Mobile > Customers tab or in Dealerware Web > Customers or Customer Details.
- Learn More
Valet offers a consumer experience that leads to high CSI and utilization by delivering vehicles from your dealership to the customer’s door.
- Create & Manage Tasks: In Dealerware Web > Tasks, create and manage Service Pickup & Drop-off tasks.
- Execute Tasks: In Dealerware Mobile > Schedule > Tasks, execute vehicle swap tasks and delight customers by meeting them where they are.
- Complete this form to learn more
Eliminate duplicate entry and streamline and simplify workflows with one cohesive, efficient interface. Interested in Dealerware Integrations? Learn more.