Yes, hardcase transponders can be repurposed. No, sticker tolls tags can not be repurposed.
To move a transponder to a new vehicle, simply remove it from the current vehicle and install it in the new vehicle. In addition, complete the following:
- Log in to My.Dealerware.com
- Search for the current vehicle
- Delete the toll barcode from vehicle details
- Dispose/decommission current vehicle if applicable
- Add the new vehicle to Dealerware OR Search for the new vehicle if already in Dealerware
- Add the toll barcode to vehicle details
Billing issues can arise if the toll barcode is not accurately entered in My.Dealerware.com.
The Vehicle Inventory Report will detail each vehicle in your fleet and associated Toll Barcodes. You can remove the Toll Barcode information by clicking the VIN or License Plate link in the Vehicles Inventory Report, where you'll be redirected to the Vehicles Details page.
More information on repurposing your Toll Tags can be found here.
Sticker Toll Tags
Please note, sticker toll tags must be deactivated and then discarded. Please contact email@example.com to submit a deactivation request and a replacement order as needed. When submitting a deactivation request, please provide the toll bar code.