A late toll is a toll reported to Dealerware greater than 10 days after the customer's contract finish date. These tolls will not be charged to your customer automatically. To recover these tolls, add a manual charge to the customer's loaner contract via the pricing section.
Articles in this section
- Can a customer use their own EZpass or toll tag/transponder?
- I am using Dealerware toll management but I received a toll violation in the mail. What do I do?
- How do I order more toll tags?
- Where can I find a toll activity report?
- What happens if a vehicle goes through a toll and is not under contract with a customer?
- What are "late" tolls?
- Do I have to deactivate a Toll Tag if I plan to discard it?
- I am NOT using Dealerware Toll Management. How can I add toll charges I receive using Dealerware?
- Will my Services Invoice be updated if I downsize my fleet and remove a Toll Tag?
- How do I cancel Dealerware Toll Management?