If a customer's credit card is declined for a toll charge, the toll charge will appear as an Unsettled Balance.
For declined payments, we ask that you reach out to your customer to have their bank approve a charge, or to provide another credit card. Uncollected tolls will be the responsibility of the dealership.
If another form of payment is collected, you can add it to the customer's profile via Dealerware Web. Follow the steps below:
- Log in to My.Dealerware.com
- Locate the customer by searching the Customer page
- Select the customer to access to the Customer Details page
- Select the Payment Method tab and click + Add New Card.
To process payment after the card has been uploaded, follow the steps below:
- Under the Customer details page, select the Contracts tab
- Click on the specific Contract ID
- Navigate to the Pricing tab
- Click the pencil icon to select the newly added credit card
- Charge the credit card by selecting the Charge box at the top right of the invoice