Dealerware Toll Management simplifies tolls. Through automation, you can:
- Track & recover toll costs through our seamless integration with toll authorities across the United States
- Enhance the customer experience with toll-equipped vehicles and timely customer billing
- Improve employee efficiencies by eliminating cumbersome toll management and processing
This is how it works:
- Cancel and remove existing toll tags
- Install Dealerware provided tolls tags
- Update your loaner agreement summary toggles
- Hit the road!
The type of toll incurred will depend on who hit the road and when the toll was reported to Dealerware. Toll types include:
- Contract toll: Toll incurred by a customer while in a loaner vehicle under contract. The toll will be added to the loaner invoice 10 days after the loaner contract is finished, and the credit card on file in Dealerware will be automatically charged.
- Non-contract toll: Toll incurred by a loaner vehicle while not under contract. Typically, this is a dealership incurred toll. The dealership is liable to pay these tolls. Toll information can be accessed in Vehicle Details and the Tolls Report.
- Late toll: A contract toll reported to Dealerware more than 10 days after the loaner contract is finished. Late tolls are not charged to customer for CSI reasons.To recover these tolls, add a manual charge to the customer's loaner contract via the pricing section.
Monthly, your dealership is reimbursed for toll, fuel, and other charges collected from the customer and then invoiced by Dealerware for all tolls incurred.