The Dashboard provides the information needed to optimize your loaner fleet. We recommend you login daily and review the following:
- Fleet Map: Review the location of your vehicles. Zoom out to see if any vehicles have traveled outside allowed ranges.
- Fleet Status: Monitor the number of available vehicles against the number of expected appointments you have for the day. If you are short on vehicles, identify customers with complete ROs in a loaner and contact them to return it or schedule a pick up and delivery.
- KPIs: Monitor length of loan (LoL) and utilization. If LoL is too high, try reaching out to customers with complete ROs sooner to encourage them to return their loaner. In addition, you can set a policy via a contract summary toggle to return the loaner within a designated period of time from RO completion.
- Vehicles Not Under Contract: Make sure available vehicles are not sitting on your lot. If a vehicle is being repaired, make sure it's in the right vehicle status to not negatively impact utilization. If an available vehicle has been on your lot for more than 1-2 days, prioritize it to be loaned to improve utilization.
- Open Contracts: Sort by Days on Loan. Identify why vehicles are loan for long durations... will the customer not return the vehicle? are they waiting for a part to ship? Take action where you can to reduce long length of loans.
- Service Advisor Performance: Monitor length of loan by Service Advisor. Highlight Service Advisors that have high contract volume with low length of loan.