If you receive a paper toll citation, please scan the citation and attach it to a Support request within two days of receiving the paper toll citation.
Dealerware Support uses the following criteria to determine why a paper citation was generated, and whether or not a dealership is responsible paying the toll authority directly:
Dealership is responsible to pay the paper citation directly:
- The dealership is not subscribed to Dealerware Toll Management
- The vehicle was never in-fleeted in Dealerware
- The Vehicle Details > License Plate & Toll Barcode is accurate but the vehicle was disposed prior to the tolled-at date
- The Vehicle Details reflects a different license plate than that on the paper citation
- The Vehicle Details > License Plate reflects "TEMP", "NP", or "N/A"
- The Vehicle Details > Toll Barcode is blank or does not match the toll tag installed in the vehicle
Dealerware will work to handle the paper citation if:
- The vehicle was in-fleeted on/before toll incurred date & time
- AND, the Vehicle Details > License Plate matches the license plate on the paper citation
- AND, the Vehicle Details > Toll Barcode matches the toll tag installed in the vehicle