If a vehicle that is not associated to a contract passes through a toll, the toll charge will appear under the Tolls Report as a Non-Contract toll. The Toll Type dropdown can be used to filter toll type transactions. All non-contract tolls will be indicated under the 'tolls incurred' section of your Services Invoice at the end of each month"
Articles in this section
- How do I order more toll tags?
- Can a customer use their own EZpass or toll tag/transponder?
- What happens if a toll tag is stolen?
- Is there a toll report available?
- Do I have to deactivate a toll tag if I plan to discard it?
- What happens if a vehicle goes through a toll and is not under contract with a customer?
- What are "late" tolls?
- I am NOT using Dealerware Toll Management. How can I add toll charges I receive using Dealerware?
- Will my services invoice automatically update if I downsize my fleet and remove a toll tag?
- How do I cancel Dealerware Toll Management?