A late toll is a toll reported to Dealerware greater than 10 days after the customer's contract finish date. These tolls will not be charged to your customer automatically. To recover these tolls, add a manual charge to the customer's loaner contract via the pricing section.
Articles in this section
- How do I order more toll tags?
- Can a customer use their own EZpass or toll tag/transponder?
- What happens if a toll tag is stolen?
- Is there a toll report available?
- Do I have to deactivate a toll tag if I plan to discard it?
- What happens if a vehicle goes through a toll and is not under contract with a customer?
- What are "late" tolls?
- I am NOT using Dealerware Toll Management. How can I add toll charges I receive using Dealerware?
- Will my services invoice automatically update if I downsize my fleet and remove a toll tag?
- How do I cancel Dealerware Toll Management?