Unsettled balances are funds not collected from your customers and therefore will not be reimbursed to the dealership until the balance is successfully settled.
An unsettled balance is a result of the following:
- Use of the Charge Later function in Dealerware Mobile
- An invoice was edited in Dealerware Web without a settlement
- A declined card transaction
- A contract was finished in Dealerware Web and the customer was not charged on the billing page
To see a complete list of all unsettled balances:
- Login to my.dealerware.com
- Select Customers on the main menu
- Select on Unsettled in the Balances filter
We recommend your dealership review and settle all unsettled balances on a daily basis.