Dealerware Web has a suite of reports available to help you manage and optimize your loaner fleet. Available reports include:
- Vehicle Inventory report - view historical details of all vehicles added to Dealerware. This will include current and disposed vehicles
- Vehicle Utilization report - view VIN level utilization and contract days utilization by calendar month.
- Contracts report - view contract details for all finished contracts.
- Transactions report - view details of all financial transactions processed in Dealerware. This includes successful and failed transactions.
- Tolls report - view details of all tolls incurred by your dealership. This report is only populated for dealerships using Dealerware Toll Management.
To access the Reports section of Dealerware click the main menu at the top left. Click Reports.
Each Report is fully customizable by column sorting and visibility. Each column header has a small down arrow at the right. You can choose to hide a column or to sort by the data in that column, either ascending or descending.
Some columns have a search bar, which will allow you to refine results by searching within that column. Results will include anything that matches the search term.
At the far right of the headers is a menu icon. The options present will depend on the report. You can export from here or customize the data shown. You may need to use the scroll bar within the menu to see all the options.
Use the refresh arrow at the top right to update the data.
Export Reports in a .CSV file. There are two options, Download ALL records and Download these records
The Download ALL records option will export all data relevant to the report type. The Download these records option will export only the selected rows and columns visible on the report. A download status bar will appear on all reports so you can track time remaining.
You can clear all filters that have been applied to the report. You can also add back hidden columns or hide additional columns.