Dealerware is excited to release the following features and enhancements. Please update your mobile app and log in to Dealerware today.
- Pricing tab updates: Add and refund charges easier on the newly designed pricing tab. Now, select distinct charge categories, edit charges inline, and apply refunds to specific line items. Watch a short video here.
- Vehicles tab in Mobile no longer displays disposed and decommissioned vehicles to streamline vehicle navigation.
As a reminder, the following features were recently released.
- Warranty Invoice. Save time and collect more warranty dollars. From the contract details page, enter the daily rate, number of warranty days, and tax rate to generate a warranty invoice PDF to send to your warranty provider for reimbursement. Watch a short video here.
- Credit card decline messaging. Know immediately when a credit card is declined and why. React more quickly and attempt to recoup those costs a different way. Learn more here.
- Credit card management improvements. Add new credit cards with ease and view all cards in one list on the customer details page. Watch a short video here.
- Tolls report. Access all toll activity in one place to help manage tolls and toll reconciliation. "View Reports" role required. Learn more here.
- Landing page download improvements. No more 'load all'! Now, quickly download information from landing pages in Dealerware Web via the download button located at the top right of page.
- Loaner agreement SMS expiration. To further protect your customer's data, the loaner agreement link in their automated SMS message will expire 7 days after the end of the contract. The loaner agreement will remain available to Dealerware users in Dealerware web. Watch a short video here.