Dealerware is excited to release the following features and enhancements. Please update your mobile app and log in to Dealerware today.
- Dealerware Mobile no longer displays the main navigation while you are creating contracts. This will prevent a user from clicking out of the contract flow and having to start the process over. Update your app to the most recent version today.
- Android: 22.214.171.1243
- iOS: 2.3.2 (741)
- Pricing page updates to improve the experience of adding and refunding charges. Now, a hover message appears when the cursor hovers above the ‘X’ to create an automatic charge or credit.
- Additional charge/refund categories are now available including Warranty, Additional Distance, and Other to better categorize customer charge/refund reasons.
- Enhancements including insurance image availability on the contracts screen, limited employee reactivation across multiple locations, and automatic customer details now reflecting without a page refresh.
As a reminder, the following features are available:
- Warranty Invoice. Save time and collect more warranty dollars. From the contract details page, click 'Create Warranty'. Enter the daily rate, number of warranty days, and tax rate to generate a warranty invoice PDF to send to your warranty provider for reimbursement. Watch a short video here.
- Credit card decline messaging. Know immediately when a credit card is declined and why. React more quickly and attempt to recoup those costs a different way. Learn more here.
- Tolls report. Access all toll activity in one place to help manage tolls and toll reconciliation. "View Reports" role required. Learn more here.
- Loaner agreement SMS expiration. To further protect your customer's data, the loaner agreement link in their automated SMS message will expire 7 days after the end of the contract. The loaner agreement will remain available to Dealerware users in Dealerware web. Watch a short video here.