Additional drivers can be added to any contract in Dealerware Mobile or Dealerware Web. Up to two additional drivers can be added to any contract. Any additional drivers will be added to the customer agreement.
To add additional drivers to a contract in Dealerware Mobile:
- Create or locate the customer’s completed profile
- Select Create New Contract
- Set pick up and drop off date and time
- Enter the repair order number
- Select the service advisor
- Select Add Additional Driver
To enter the additional driver’s information into Dealerware Mobile:
- Scan the additional driver's license barcode or enter the information manually
- Add the additional driver's mobile phone number. Confirm that the mobile phone number can receive text messages.
- Select Add driver to contract