Additional drivers can be added to any contract in Dealerware Mobile or Dealerware Web. Up to two additional drivers can be added to any contract. Any additional drivers will be added to the customer agreement.
To add additional drivers to a contract in Dealerware Mobile:
- Create or locate the customer’s completed profile
- Select Create New Contract
- Set pick up and drop off date and time
- Enter the repair order number
- Select the service advisor
- Select Add Additional Driver
To enter the additional driver’s information into Dealerware Mobile:
- Scan the additional driver's license barcode or enter the information manually
- Add the additional driver's mobile Email* and Phone Number* (email is optional for customers in the United States, mandatory for customers in Canada)
- Select Add driver to contract
*The customer's contract and a receipt will be texted (in the United States) or emailed (in Canada) to this number/ email.