When configuring dealership settings in Dealerware Setup, you will:
1. Confirm information about your dealership
2. Decide if Dealerware will collect credit card information to automatically recover costs
To complete this section you will need to confirm:
- Dealership Name - This will appear on the Customer Agreement and receipts
- Dealership Phone Number - We recommend using the Dealership's primary number
- Dealership Email - We recommend using the service department's email
- Dealership Address - Connected car devices and toll equipment will be shipped here
Here you will also make the decision to collect customer credit card information and set recovery amounts. If you set recovery amounts, you'll need to know:
- Which Charges are Taxable
- Sales-Tax Rate
Watch the video below for step by step instructions on configuring your dealership settings:
You can find additional information in these articles:
How do I know if a charge is Taxable and what is my Sales Tax Rate?
What is the difference between charging Fuel and charging a Fuel Convenience Fee?
If you need further assistance, send an email to email@example.com.