The dealership’s location settings are created during Dealerware Setup but are fully customizable by employees with admin permissions in Dealerware Web. The information in the Summary and Address tabs appear in both the customer agreement and the receipts.
To update location details:
- Login to my.dealerware.com
- Click Settings > Location on the main menu
- Click into and update the relevant section
- Click Save
Sections that can be updated:
The summary section contains the following information:
- Dealership name
- Dealership phone number
- Dealership email
- View vehicles positions during contracts - when this is switched off, positions are only visible while vehicles are not under contract
- Charge customers via credit cards- when switched on, customers must provide credit card information
- Driver minimum age- By default, Dealerware sets the driver minimum age to 21. Click custom to adjust the driver minimum age
Days of Operation:
Select days that the dealership is open.