Dealerware Web Location Settings includes dealership-specific settings to help you optimize your daily fleet operations.
The Admin permission is required to access Settings > Location from the main menu.
Location Settings is split into 4 tabs: General, Hours of Operation, Preferences, and Alerts and Notifications. Learn about each tab below.
The following settings are available in the General tab:
- Dealership Name
- Dealership Email
- Dealership Phone Number
- Dashboard Fleet Map Configuration: Click & drag to set your dealership location on the Fleet Map
*Address details are displayed on the customer's Driver Agreement and Dealerware receipts.
Hours of Operation Tab
The following settings are available in the Hours of Operation tab:
Hours of Operation
The following settings are available in the Preferences tab:
- Driver Agreement Required: When enabled, the customer is required to review and acknowledge the Driver Agreement before signing their contract
- Repair Order Required: When enabled, a Repair Order number is required on select contracts prior to contract completion.
- Contract Modification Confirmation: When enabled, a pop-up will appear when modifying an event on the Calendar which may impact rates.
- Valet: When enabled, this setting allows employees to execute valet tasks in the Dealerware Web and Mobile
Alerts and Notifications Tab
The following settings are available in the Alerts and Notifications tab:
- When enabled for an individual Program, an alert will trigger on the Command Center in the Contracts tab when any contracts assigned to that Program have reached their contract-days limit.
Contract Limit Warning alert shown in the Command Center: Contracts card