When you are ready to remove a vehicle from your fleet change the vehicle status to Disposed. You can only change the vehicle status to disposed in Dealerware Web.
Employees must have the Dispose Vehicle permission to see the status in Dealerware Web.
To remove a vehicle from the fleet:
- Physically remove Connected Car Device [if applicable]
- Physically remove Dealerware Toll Equipment and delete Toll Barcode from Details [if applicable]
- Login to my.dealerware.com
- Search for and select the relevant vehicle
- Click Status
- In Select New Vehicle Status click dispose*
The current status of the vehicle will change to disposed and it will be removed from your active fleet.
*dispose is the last option in the dropdown menu. You may need to scroll down depending on your browser size.
If you need to find the vehicle again, you will need to click the Show Inactive Vehicles option when searching in Vehicles.