A vehicle's Connected Car Device [CCD] automatically updates mileage when:
- A contract is opened or closed on the vehicle
- Vehicle status is changed
- Ignition is turned off
- Every 24 hours if none of the above occurs
If the mileage reading in Dealerware does not match what is displayed in the vehicle, follow these steps.
- Depending on your vehicle manufacturer, the CCD may need to be calibrated. Periodically setting the mileage manually through Dealerware Mobile is recommended.
Review the article: How do I synchronize fuel and mileage for Connected Car Services?
- If the CCD cannot connect to the network, the mileage cannot be updated.
Review the articles: How do I verify connectivity of Connected Car Services for a vehicle?
How do I fix connectivity discrepencies with my Connected Car Device [CCD]?
- If you are still experiencing mileage discrepancies after calibrating and confirming connectivity for your CCD, submit a ticket with:
- CCD ESN
- Photo of the dashboard to confirm Odometer reading
- Contract ID [if applicable]