If you are a Toyota or Lexus dealership, Connected Car Services is powered by telematics and does not use devices. Learn more here.
A vehicle's Connected Car Device [CCD] automatically updates mileage when:
- A contract is started or finished on the vehicle
- Vehicle status is changed
- Ignition is turned off
- Every 24 hours if none of the above occurs
If the mileage reading in Dealerware does not match what is displayed in the vehicle, follow these steps.
- Depending on your vehicle manufacturer, the CCD may need to be calibrated. Periodically setting the mileage manually through Dealerware Mobile is recommended.
- If the CCD cannot connect to the network, the mileage cannot be updated. Verify that the CCD is connected.
- If you are still experiencing mileage discrepancies after calibrating and confirming connectivity for your CCD, submit a ticket with:
- CCD ESN
- Photo of the dashboard to confirm Odometer reading
- Contract ID [if applicable]