When starting a contract, your customer will agree to the Customer Agreement Summary.
The Customer Agreement Summary toggles are initially created with your implementation specialist while setting up Dealerware but can be fully customized by employees with admin permissions.
To update the Customer Agreement Summary:
- Login to my.dealerware.com
- Click Settings> Agreement Summary on the main menu
- Click into the blank space at the top of the page and type a new entry then click +
- Click the pencil icon to edit any text
- Click the arrows to change the order of the Customer Agreement Toggles
- Click the checkmark to save any changes
- Click the X to cancel any changes
- Click the trash can to delete the text