Once a contract has been finished, you can charge a customer in Dealerware Web on the contract’s invoice.
To locate an invoice:
- Search for the customer in Dealerware Web
- Click on the Contracts tab
- Click on the Contract you need to charge
- Click on the Pricing tab
To edit an invoice:
- Review any unsettled balances
- Edit the existing balance by clicking the pencil icon next to the charge and clicking +Charge
- Add any additional charges from the blue charge options
To charge the customer:
- Change the payment method for the contract if needed
- Click the green Charge button in the top right corner to charge the customer
For more detailed instructions about how to charge or refund a customer watch the video below.