The Fleet Map, located on Dealerware Web’s Dashboard, zeroes in on your dealership's address to help you quickly locate contracted and non-contracted vehicles by status and view vehicle vitals such as fuel and mileage.
Your dealership must be enrolled in Dealerware's Connected Car Services to enable the Fleet Map. Connected vehicles will appear on the Fleet Map based on their last recorded GPS location.
How do I use the Fleet Map?
- Use the Fleet Map to review the last recorded GPS location of your vehicles.
- Zoom in and out on the map using the + / - buttons at the bottom right of the map.
- Select the refresh arrow at the top-right of the Fleet Map to reload the map and populate a vehicle's most recent location and recenter the map on your dealership.
- Select the car icon to view and filter the map by vehicle status.
- Select a pin on the map to view vehicle-specific information.