What are KPIs?
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are found on Dealerware Web’s Dashboard and display Key Performance Indicators for your fleet.
KPIs found on the Dealerware Web Dashboard help you understand the health and performance of your fleets.
- Avg Length of Contract: Average time a vehicle is in use by a customer.
- Avg Time on Lot: Average collective time in Returned, In Prep, and Staged statuses.
- Avg Time not in Service: Average collective time in Maintenance or Hard Hold statuses.
- Total Fuel Charges: Total fuel charges calculated by Dealerware.
- Fuel Recovered: Percentage of total fuel charges successfully recovered from customers.
- Tolls Incurred: Total toll charges incurred by the dealership.
- Contract Tolls: Total toll charges recovered from customers.
- Avg Utilization: Your fleet’s utilization percentage, based on Dealerware’s utilization definition.
By default, the KPI widget calculates data based on contracts finished in the past 30 days. Select the settings icon to modify the date range.
Use KPIs to monitor Length of Contract and Avg Utilization. If Length of Contract is high, it’s advised to contact customers with complete repair orders to encourage them to return their vehicles.