What are KPIs?
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are found on Dealerware Web’s Dashboard and display Key Performance Indicators for your fleet.
- Avg Length of Loan: Average time customers use a courtesy vehicle
- Avg Time on Lot: Average collective time in Returned, In Prep, and Staged statuses
- Avg Time not in Service: Average collective time in Maintenance or Hard Hold, when vehicles are unavailable for customers
- Total Fuel Charges: Total dollar amount of fuel charges calculated by Dealerware
- Fuel Recovered: Percentage of the total fuel charges successfully recovered from your customers
- Tolls Incurred: Dollar amount of tolls incurred by the dealership
- Avg Utilization: How efficiently you are using the vehicles in the fleet based on Dealerware's utilization definition.
How do I use KPIs?
The default KPI display calculates the data based on contracts finished in the past 30 days. Click the settings icon in the top right of the KPI’s to change the date range.
Use KPI’s to monitor the length of loan and vehicle utilization. If the length of loan is too high, try reaching out to customers with complete repair orders sooner to encourage them to return their loaner. In addition, you can set a policy in the contract summary toggles to return the loaner within a designated period of time from the repair order’s completion.