The Open Contracts table, found on the Dealerware Web Dashboard, displays all vehicles that are assigned to contracts and in the possession of customers. Each row contains customer details, Contract ID, Service Advisor, Repair Order, and Days on Contract.
*If the Repair Order field is blank, a repair order was not entered during the Start-Contract workflow.
Using the Open Contracts Table
- Select the menu icon at the top-right of the table to populate, hide, or export data.
- Select the column headers to sort columns.
- Sort the Days on Contract column to identify prolonged contracts, then determine whether the customers’ vehicles are ready for pickup or if there’s a delay in operations.
- Select the Stock # or License Plate hyperlinks to redirect to Vehicle Details and manage the vehicle.
- Select the Contract ID hyperlink to redirect to the current contract.