You can finish contracts using Dealerware Web or Mobile. If using Dealerware Web, any balances incurred by customers must be manually processed.
Though you may use either application, it's advised to use Dealerware Mobile to leverage the camera feature when documenting vehicle issues.
Finishing Contracts in Dealerware Web
- Search for and select the applicable contract
In Contract Details, select Finish Contract
- Enter the vehicle's fuel and mileage values (if you use Connected Car Services, Dealerware will auto-populate fuel and mileage values)
- Select Finish
- Review the vehicle data
- Select Confirm
After applying fuel and odometer values and finishing the contract, Dealerware will direct you to the customer's Billing page, where you can process payment or credit a balance as needed. To learn how to charge now, follow the steps below:
- In Billing, view the Payment Information section
- View Amount Due
- Select Charge
- To modify the balance (amount due), navigate to the Invoice section and select Add Charge or Credit.
- After modifying the balance, navigate to the Payment Information section and select Charge to transact the new balance.