A contract status shows what stage the contract is in. A contract can be in any of the following statuses:
- Booked: A contract is in a booked status when pickup and dropoff times are selected and a service advisor is assigned on a contract in Dealerware Mobile or Dealerware Web.
- Pending: A contract remains in a booked status until a vehicle is assigned to the contract. Once a vehicle is assigned to a contract, the contract status moves to pending.
- Started: A contract remains in a pending status until the contract is signed and the dealership employee has tapped "Start Contract" on the dealership device. Once the contract is signed and the dealership employee taps "Start Contract", the contract moves to a started status.
- Finished: A contract remains in a started status until the contract has ended. Once the contract has ended, the contract moved to a finished status.
- Canceled: A contract is in a canceled status when a booked or pending contract is canceled by a Dealerware user.
- No Show: A contract is in a no show status if a booked contract is not started on the scheduled pickup date.