A contract status shows what stage the contract is in. A contract can be in any of the following statuses:
- Booked: A contract is in a booked status when the user assigns and saves the service advisor on a contract in Dealerware Mobile or Dealerware Web.
- Pending: A contract remains in a booked status until a vehicle is assigned to the contract. Once a vehicle is assigned to a contract, the contract status moves to pending.
- Started: A contract remains in a pending status until the contract is signed. Once the contract is signed, the contract moves to a started status.
- Finished: A contract remains in a started status until the contract has ended. Once the contract has ended, the contract moved to a finished status.
- Canceled: A contract is in a canceled status when a booked contract is canceled by a Dealerware user.
- No Show: A contract is in a no show status if a booked contract is not started on the scheduled pickup date.