You can create and start a new contract in Dealerware Mobile or Dealerware Web.
Creating a contract puts the contract in a booked status.
To create a new contract in Dealerware Web:
- Login into my.dealerware.com
- Select Contracts on the main menu
- Select + New Contract
- Search and select an existing customer in the search bar
- Enter the pickup/ dropoff date and time, and service advisor
- Select Book
The contract is now booked, but it has not been started.
To start a new contract in Dealerware Web:
- Select View Details on the Contract confirmed page
- Move to the bottom of the Contract Details page and select Start Contract
- Enter the vehicle mileage and fuel
- Select Start