You can create and start a new contract in Dealerware Mobile or Dealerware Web.
Creating a contract puts the contract in a booked status.
To create a new contract in Dealerware Web:
- Login into My.Dealerware.com
- Click on Contracts on the main menu
- Click + New Contract
- Search and select an existing customer in the search bar
- Enter the pickup/ dropoff date and time, and service advisor
- Click Book
The contract is now booked, but it has not been started.
To start a new contract in Dealerware Web:
- Click View Details on the Contract confirmed page
- Scroll to the bottom of the Contract Details page and click Start Contract
- Enter the vehicle mileage and fuel
- Click Start