Dealerware has the capability to power your dealership's pickup and delivery services through Contactless Contracting, which allows you to securely credential customers (Dealerware is PCI Compliant), obtain customer signatures, and start and finish contracts remotely.
Deliver and Retrieve Vehicles
Dealerware makes pickup and drop-off easy. Simply choose a courtesy vehicle from your fleet, drive to the customer's preferred pickup location, and begin the Dealerware contract workflow. Once the contract has begun, exchange the courtesy vehicle for the customer's personal vehicle. After the customer's personal vehicle has been serviced, deliver the vehicle to the customer, finish their contract, and retrieve the courtesy vehicle.
Deliver the Courtesy Vehicle to the Customer
- Choose a vehicle from your fleet
- Update the vehicle's status to shuttle
- Meet the customer at their preferred pickup location
- Update the status of the vehicle to staged
- Start the customer's contract in Dealerware Mobile using Contactless Contracting (for first-time customers, create a new customer profile)
- Retrieve the customer's personal vehicle
Retrieve the Courtesy Vehicle from the Customer
- Contact the customer to determine their preferred pickup location (dealerships using Connnected Car Services can view the vehicle's GPS location)
- Meet the customer at their preferred location
- Finish the contract in Dealerware Mobile
- Retrieve the courtesy vehicle
Additional Features to Help You Enable Pickup and Delivery Services