Vehicle Utilization is found in:
How utilization is calculated in the Vehicle Utilization Report:
The Vehicle Utilization Report is VIN level utilization.
Utilization % = (days on loan) / (days in date range- days unavaliable) * 100
- Days on Loan: Any day the vehicle was on loan for greater than 30 minutes of the day
- Days in Date Range: The total number of calendar days in the range selected by the user
- Days Unavailable: Any day the vehicle was in an unavailable status for the entire day, where unavailable statuses include- disposed, hard hold, pdi, shuttle, maintenance, and totaled pending insurance
How utilization is calculated in the Dashboard KPI’s:
The Dashboard KPI’s Vehicle Utilization is fleet-level utilization based on contracts finished in the past 30 days.
Utilization % = average fleet days on loan / average fleet days not on loan * 100
- Days on loan: Any day the vehicle was on loan for greater than 30 minutes of the day
- Days not on loan: Any day the vehicle was not on loan. Does not includes vehicles in the disposed, hard hold, pdi, shuttle, maintenance and totaled pending insurance vehicle statuses
How utilization is calculated in the Dashboard Fleet Status:
The Dashboard Fleet Status is real-time fleet utilization.
Utilization % = rented vehicles / total number of all vehicles * 100
- Rented Vehicles = Any vehicle in a rented status
- Total number of all vehicles = All vehicles in the fleet including vehicles in a rented, shuttle, hard hold, or maintenance vehicle status