The Group Settings will only apply to contracts started on vehicles within the given Vehicle Group.
To Update Vehicle Group Settings:
- Login to my.dealerware.com
- Select Settings > Vehicle Groups in the main navigation
- Select the pencil icon next to the relevant Vehicle Group
- Move to the Additional Group Settings section
- Toggle View vehicle positions during contracts on or off.
-When this is switched off, positions are only visible while vehicles are not under contract.
-When switched on, you will also need to update employee permissions to view vehicles while under contract
- Select the driver minimum age. By default, Dealerware sets the driver minimum age to 21. Select custom to adjust the driver minimum age
- Select Save