To update Vehicle Group Name:
- Login to my.dealerware.com
- Select Settings > Vehicle Groups in the main navigation
- Select the pencil icon next to the relevant Vehicle Group
- Input the desired Vehicle Group name. Note: Vehicle Group names can only be used once
- Select Save and Continue on the Cost Recovery Settings
- Select Save and Continue on the Group Settings
- Select Save
The updated Vehicle Group name will now appear on the Vehicle Group page.
The vehicle group name is not visible to your customers, but instead is a reference for other Dealerware users. It will appear on the Vehicles page of Dealerware Web and the Vehicle Selection page of Dealerware Mobile.
It is best practice for your Vehicle Group name to include any associated daily rate. This will signal to other Dealerware users that starting a contract on a vehicle in this group will apply a daily rate. For example: “Premium: $20/day”.