You can print vehicle QR codes individually or in bulk. If your dealership is new to Dealerware, it’s advised to print vehicle QR codes in bulk to accelerate the printing process. Existing dealerships may print vehicle QR codes individually to avoid printing them for disposed vehicles.
You can attach a vehicle QR code to the windshield of a vehicle by using applicators that can be purchased here.
To print individual vehicle QR codes:
- Select Vehicles from the main navigation
- Search for and select the applicable vehicle
- In Vehicle Details, select QR Code
- Select Print
To bulk print vehicle QR codes:
- Login to my.dealerware.com
- Select Vehicles from the Main Menu
- Change the URL in Google Chrome to: https://my.dealerware.com/#/vehicles/qrcodes
- Select “PRINT ALL QR CODES”
- Confirm the following printer settings:
- Layout: Portrait
- Paper Size: A4
- Margins: Default
Dealerships with more than 25 pages of vehicle QR codes need to set custom margins. Set the top margin to 0.43.