Dealership can view their customer’s payment history in the Billing section of each contract. The Customer Payment History will display payments that are:
- Completed: Payment was successful.
- Pending: Payment is still being processed.
- Failed: Payment was unable to be processed.
- Hold Authorized: A Credit Card Hold has been placed on the customer’s payment method for the indicated amount. The customer's credit card has not yet been charged.
- Hold Expired: Payment method has pre-authorization time limits. Dealerships may still charge the customer for expired pre-authorized amounts.
To view the Customer Payment History
- Search and select the relevant contract
- Select Billing