The Revenue report lets you preview estimated reimbursements and download a breakdown of transactions by pricing category, simplifying your financial reconciliation workflow. The report can be downloaded as a CSV file and then uploaded to your general ledger as needed. Download our instructional manual here.
*The View Reports permission must be enabled to access the Revenue Report.
Access the Report
- Select Reports from the main navigation
- Select Revenue
- Select the calendar icon to set a date range (month-to-date is the default date range)
- Select Columns to add or remove data from the table
- Select Filter to filter by specific values
Download the Report
- Select Download to export as a CSV file & view a breakdown of transactions by pricing category
Understand Key Terms
- Net to Dealership: Transaction Total minus Transaction Fees
- Daily Rate: Total settled Daily Rate transactions
- Fuel: Total settled Fuel transactions
- Tolls: Total settled Toll transactions
- Other: Total settled transactions excluding Daily Rate, Fuel & Tolls
- Taxes: Total taxes collected
- Transaction Fee: Total fees collected by Braintree
- Transaction Total: Daily Rate + Fuel + Tolls + Other + Taxes
- Disbursement Date: Date a settled transaction is received by Dealerware from the merchant
- Transaction Amount: Amount of transaction + Transaction Fees (includes chargebacks)
- Net Amount: Transaction Amount minus Transaction Fee
- Settled: A transaction that was successfully paid by the customer
- The Revenue report contains disbursed transactions but not declined transactions.
- Only settled customer-paid transactions, collected through the Dealerware platform, will be included in the report.
- Third-party transactions will not appear in the report.
- If a chargeback is issued by the customer, it will be indicated as a negative value in the Transaction Amount column. If a chargeback is won in favor of the customer, the line item on the report will remain the same (negative value). If a chargeback is lost, a new line item will be added to the report indicating a positive transaction.
- Configure custom fees in Settings > Vehicle Groups > Cost Recovery & Custom Fees to automatically apply custom charges to contracts associated with specified Vehicle Groups.
- Dealers are reimbursed mid-month each month for all transactions disbursed to Dealerware within the previous month.