Dealerware Reservations lets you unlock rental programs, gain visibility into scheduling, and enhance the customer experience at the dealership by assigning a customer to a Vehicle Group for a select period of time.
Book a Reservation
- Select Contracts from the main navigation (alternatively, you may begin from a complete customer profile)
- Select Add Contract
- In New Reservation, assign the customer by using the search bar (applies to existing Customer Profiles only)
- Set the Pickup & Dropoff date & time
If there are no vehicles available within the chosen group for the duration of the contract, Dealerware will alert you. You may overbook the group as needed or select a new group.
Availability calculations are based on the pickup and drop-off dates of booked reservations, as well as pending and started contracts.
- Assign the Vehicle Group
- Assign the Service Advisor (select None if one does not apply)
- Add the Repair Order and Service Vehicle ID (optional)
- Select Save Reservation
After saving the reservation, you can proceed to the Start-contract workflow or initiate the contract at a later date.
Proceed to the Start-Contract Workflow
After saving the reservation, you may proceed to the Start-contract workflow within the same instance.
- Select View Reservation Details from the reservation confirmation pop-up
- In Contract Details, select Start Contract
Initiate the Contract at a Later Date
After saving the reservation, you may initiate the associated contract at a later date by visiting Contracts to locate the reservation booking. The Created On column will indicate when reservations were booked.