Dealerware Reservations lets you unlock rental programs, gain visibility into scheduling, and enhance the customer experience at the dealership by assigning a customer to a Vehicle Group for a select period of time.
Book a Reservation
- Begin from a complete customer profile (incomplete profiles appear in red on iOS and black on Android)
- In Customer Profile, select New Reservation
- In New Reservation, confirm the Pickup and Drop-off date & time
Pickup date and time default to today's date and the nearest 30-minute increment, and drop-off date and time default to 48 hours later)
- If no vehicles are available for the duration of the contract, an overbooking alert will occur. You may overbook as needed or select a new Vehicle Group.
Availability calculations are based on the pickup and drop-off dates of booked reservations, and pending and started contracts.
- Assign the Vehicle Group
- Select the Service Advisor (select None if one does not apply)
- Add up to two additional drivers (if applicable)
- Enter the Repair Order # (optional)
- Enter the Service Vehicle ID (optional)
- Select Save for Later to save and initiate a contract at a later date
After saving a reservation, you can view or manage it in Daily Schedule by selecting Schedule from the main navigation.