Accessing and Viewing Daily Schedule
To access Daily Schedule, select Schedule from the main navigation. Here you can view reservations in the following statuses:
- Pickup: Reservations scheduled to start today (Booked status)
- Dropoff: Reservations scheduled to end today (Started status)
- Started: Reservations that started today (Started status)
- Finished: Reservations that ended today (Finished status)
- Canceled: Reservations scheduled for today that have been canceled (Canceled status)
- No Show: Reservations that were not started on or before the scheduled start date & time (No Show status)
The following signature statuses will be indicated for each Pickup reservation:
- Ready to Start: The customer has submitted a signature
Not Signed: The customer has not yet submitted a signature
Using Daily Schedule
Use Daily Schedule to start, finish, or cancel reservations, assign or unassign vehicles, and resend Contactless Contract text messages. If a Program is assigned to the reservation, it will be visible.
- Select Schedule from the main navigation
- Select a reservation in Pickup status to add an Additional Driver or start or cancel the contract
- Select a reservation in Dropoff status to finish the contract
Filtering by Reservation Status
Select the filter icon at the top-right of Daily Schedule to filter by the following reservation statuses:
- All Reservations
- Pickup Only
- Drop-off Only
- Pickup & Drop-off
- Contracts completed prior to their scheduled drop-off dates will appear in Daily Schedule on the scheduled drop-off date in a Finished status.
- Future reservations will not be visible in Daily Schedule and must be viewed using Dealerware Web.
- You cannot edit the pickup/drop-off dates of reservations scheduled to begin today.
- If you do not start a reservation within the scheduled calendar day, the reservation status will update to No Show.
- You cannot start a No Show reservation and should cancel it and book a new one in its place.