You can log in to the Dealerware Mobile app by manually entering your credentials or by using Biometric sign-in, which leverages your device's biometric security features, like saved credentials and FaceID.
Manually Log in to Dealerware Mobile
- Select the Dealerware Mobile app from the home screen on your wifi or data-enabled device
- Manually enter your account email address and password
- Select Sign In
Sign in Using Biometrics
If your device is equipped with biometric security features, you can log in to Dealerware by using:
- Face ID: The mobile device will identify a user through facial-recognition technology.
- Touch ID: The mobile device will identify a user through fingerprint-recognition technology.
To use the Biometric Sign-in option: first, confirm it's available and enabled on your mobile device, then grant Dealerware permission.
- Open Dealerware Mobile
- Enter your account email address and password
- Enable the biometric toggle (based on your device it might say Face ID, Touch ID, or Biometric)
- A pop-up will appear to approve or deny your selection
- Select Approve
- If biometric identification is unavailable or not activated on your device, you can still access your Dealerware account by manually entering your account email and password.
- If biometrics is not available or enabled on your device: you will not see a pop-up to enable biometrics at log-in. Instead, you will see the standard email and password Login screen, without the option to activate Touch ID or Face ID.
- Biometric sign-in restricts account access to a single user’s biometric credentials. However, the option to use email and password access is available.
Having trouble accessing your account?
- Select Forgot Password
- Enter your email address
- Locate and select the reset password email
*If an error message occurs when you select Forgot Password, contact your Dealerware Administrator or submit a request to Dealerware Support. The same login credentials should be used to access Dealerware Mobile and Dealerware Web.