Biometric Sign-in lets you quickly log in to your Dealerware account by using your device's biometric security features, like saved credentials and FaceID.
Signing into Dealerware with Biometrics
If your device is equipped with biometric security features, you may log in to Dealerware by using:
- Face ID: The mobile device will identify a user through facial-recognition technology.
- Touch ID: The mobile device will identify a user through fingerprint-recognition technology.
If biometric identification is unavailable or not activated on your device, you can still access your Dealerware account by manually entering your account email and password.
Using Biometric Sign-in
To use the Biometric Sign-in option: first, be sure it's available and enabled on your mobile device, then grant Dealerware permission.
- Open Dealerware Mobile
- Enter your account email address and password
- Enable the biometric toggle (based on your device it might say Face ID, Touch ID, or Biometric)
- A modal will appear to approve or deny your selection
- Select Approve
- Biometric sign-in restricts account access to a single user’s biometric credentials. However, the option to use email and password access is available.
- If biometrics is not available or enabled on your device: you will not see a pop-up to enable biometrics at log-in. Instead, you will see the standard email and password Login screen, without the option to activate Touch ID or Face ID.