Auto-Fleeting Program Vehicles provides better visibility into newly in-fleeted LCCS program vehicles by automatically organizing them into a dedicated Program.
How Does it Work?
When your dealership receives new LCCS program vehicles, these vehicles are automatically added to Dealerware and routed to the New Program Vehicles Program.
Once LCCS program vehicles are accessible in Programs, you should move them into new Programs as needed.
When program vehicles no longer qualify for the program (per Lexus), Dealerware automatically moves them into a Disposed status.
Viewing LCCS Program Vehicles
Dealerware users can view all newly LCCS in-fleeted program vehicles and update vehicle details (stock #, license plate, etc.) by following the steps below:
- Select Vehicles from the main navigation
- Select the Programs filter at the top of the table
- Select New Program Vehicles
- After filtering, the table will display only program vehicles
- Select each individual vehicle to redirect to Vehicle Details, where you can enter and save details
Assigning LCCS Program Vehicles to New Programs
In Vehicles, Dealerware users should move LCCS program vehicles into new Programs by following the steps below:
- Filter the table by Program: New Program Vehicles
- Select the checkbox next to each vehicle that you wish to move into a new program
- Once vehicles are selected, select Change Program from the pop-up
You may also bulk select vehicles and move them to the desired Program by selecting the checkbox at the top of the table.