Dealerware users primarily obtain signatures digitally during the start-contract workflow. However, you can skip collecting a signature during the start-contract workflow, print a copy of the Driver Agreement, and manually obtain a signature as needed.
Manually Obtain a Signature
To obtain a customer signature on a printed copy of the contract, first start the contract by following the steps below.
- Select Contracts from the main navigation
- Select the applicable reservation
- In Contract Details, select the Manage tab
- Assign a Vehicle
- In Contract Signature, select Skip, manually obtain signature
- If Credit Card Hold is configured, select the appropriate credit card
- Select Start Contract
After starting the contract, access the contract PDF by following the steps below.
- Select View/Print Contract
- After the contract PDF downloads to your desktop, open the file
- Print the file
- Obtain a manual signature from the customer