Yes. Your device must be connected to the internet to access Dealerware Mobile. While the app will work on wi-fi enabled phones or tablets, we strongly recommend having devices enabled with a cellular data plan to ensure seamless access in remote areas and to facilitate pickup and delivery.
Articles in this section
- What is Dealerware Mobile?
- What types of devices does the Dealerware Mobile app support?
- How do I download the Dealerware Mobile app?
- How do I create a Dealerware Mobile app account?
- How do I update the Dealerware Mobile app?
- How do I log in to the Dealerware Mobile app?
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to use the Dealerware Mobile app?
- What is the difference between Dealerware Mobile and Dealerware Web?
- What version of Dealerware is installed on my device?