When removing a vehicle from your fleet, the Dealerware toll equipment will need to be removed from the vehicle and Dealerware Web.
Bring a mobile device to the vehicle and login to Dealerware Web.
To remove the Dealerware toll equipment:
- Physically remove the toll tag or transponder from the vehicle
- Search and select the relevant vehicle
- Scroll to the bottom of Details
- Delete the Toll Barcode from Details
- Uncheck the Toll Tag Verified box
- Select Save
Toll tags must be deactivated after removal, while transponders can be repurposed to other vehicles.